If you want to buy a waterproof watch, please take a careful look at the watch. If it is marked waterproof but does not specify the water depth, the watch is called a waterproof watch. The original meaning of this watch is that it can only resist accidental spills of water. This is not the waterproof watch you want to buy!
Water resistant Watch
Don't immerse the watch in water when you buy this "waterproof watch". Watches with water depth are generally marked, and their waterproofing performance is proportional to the depth of water.
How to distinguish waterproof and non-waterproof watches? Waterproof watches will be marked WATE on the back cover of the watches.
Waterproof meter R RESIST, non-waterproof is not marked. Waterproofing depth of watches is mostly marked between the axis of the pointer and the position of 6 o'clock, such as waterproofing 300 meters to 30ATM, 300 meters or 300 meters, or water Resistance and Waterproof on the back cover of the watch.
There are many ways to make your watch water resistant. All watches can be waterproof by sealing rubber gaskets at the back cover of the watch. If the back cover of a watch is fixed with a screw, it has better water resistance. The crowns of many watches are also screwed in order to increase the water resistance.
What watches are waterproof?
* Water resistance coefficient is 30m. These watches are resistant to rain, but you can't wear them while swimming or diving.
* The water resistance coefficient is 50m. These watches can be worn in showers or shallow water swimming.
* The water resistance coefficient is 100m. These watches can be worn while swimming or diving.
* The water resistance coefficient is 150 m. These watches can be worn while diving.
* The water resistance coefficient is 200 m. These watches can be worn in Skin Diving.
* The diving table is 150m. These watches meet ISO standards and can be worn in deep diving.
* The diving table is 200m. These watches meet ISO standards and can be worn in deep diving.
Note: If your watch does not have a waterproof coefficient of at least 100m and is not a screw-fixed crown, we do not recommend that you wear it in swimming or diving. Waterproof watches need more careful maintenance and regular inspection.