Many friends'watches have the function of 50 meters waterproof! So they often ask if they can swim with 50 meters waterproof watches? Now the Hee clock will answer this question!
Waterproof Grade of Watches
In the back cover of a watch, there is usually a waterproof information about the watch. They are:
(1) SWEAT-RESISTANT: It is very easy to understand, just to prevent sweat from running into the table;
(2) General waterproofing (WATER-RESISTANT): It doesn't matter if you occasionally encounter water. For example, you accidentally spray water on your hands. You don't need to be nervous. It's okay to take it off and wipe it clean. In short, it's to prevent accidental little water flowers in your life.
(3) 30m waterproof (30M, 3ATM, 3BAR): Watch has the word "30M" on it, this is the waterproof watch.
(4) 50m waterproof (50M, 5ATM, 5BAR): Watches with the word "50M" on them, that is, 50m waterproof watches, are really waterproof watches in consumers'minds. They can be used for swimming and general household waterproof watches. Do not adjust the watches in water.
(5) Diving meter (100 meters waterproof, 200 meters waterproof, 300 meters waterproof) is a professional waterproof meter, which can be used for underwater work such as swimming and diving.
2. Watches 50 meters waterproof can you swim
Through the above information, we can find that the watch is 50 meters waterproof, which is an enhanced version of daily life waterproof. Such waterproof watches cannot be worn for swimming. Because although the general watches are sealed to prevent the invasion of sweat and harmful gases, but not absolutely water. At the same time, there will be some inevitable phenomena in the use of watches: every day the needle is pulled, rubber rings in the handle or handle tube will gradually wear out. Surface glass is affected by temperature, and thermal expansion and cold contraction will make it and the shell appear void; the back cover of the water-proof apron aging or sweat-affected corrosion, which will make the waterproof performance of the waterproof meter decline. Therefore, water-proof meters should never be worn to swim or bathe. Even when washing clothes, dishes and cooking, we should pay attention not to splash water on the table or make water vapor enter the human body, otherwise the machine parts in the table will rust in the water, affect the quality of the pointer, or even lose the value of use.
Three, pay attention to
Even professional diving watches are not recommended for swimming or showering. Watch maintenance should also be done well to avoid damage to the watch!