Matters needing attention in the use of waterproof watches:
(1) Waterproof apron is prone to aging and deterioration. It should be replaced regularly or in every repair.
(2) Watch glass damage can affect the waterproofing performance of the watch, and should be replaced in time when damage occurs.
(3) Do not operate the handle of a watch in water or when it is wet to prevent water from entering the machine.
(4) The handle head should be pushed to the bottom after being used, and the screw-fastening handle head should be locked on the watch carefully, so as not to leave any space.
(5) Watches should be dried whenever they are wet.
(6) Prevent chemical substances from contacting watches, otherwise it will affect the case and waterproof apron, and reduce waterproof performance.
(7) Watches should not be kept in high temperature (160 degrees C) or low temperature (10 degrees C) for a long time.
(8) If there is water mist in the watch, it should be removed in time to avoid rusting of the parts.