Watchcase or strap, like close-fitting clothing, is a direct contact with human skin. If dirt is not clean, it is easy to dirty the cuffs of clothes. It is also easy to cause skin itching and skin allergies. Therefore, it is necessary to keep clean. When you take off the watch, you can extend the life of the watch by gently wiping the body, strap and buckle with soft cloth.
(1) When wearing a watch, the sweat on the hand is corrosive to the case. The all-steel case is nickel-chromium alloy, which has better corrosion resistance. The semi-steel case is copper. It is easy to corrode because of long-term contact with sweat. It should be wiped with soft cloth or padded with plastic bracket to prevent it from being corroded by sweat.
(2) Do not open the back cover of the watch at will, in order to avoid dust entering the machine core affecting the normal work of the watch.
(3) Do not put your watch in the wardrobe with camphor balls to avoid deterioration of the watchoil.
(4) Don't put your watch on the power amplifier, audio and TV to avoid magnetization.
(5) Watches that have not been worn for a long time should be clothed regularly once a month. Watches with automatic movement should be switched back and forth gently for a few minutes or worn on wrists for a period of time to tighten the clothes automatically. Make the parts not in a static state for a long time, so as to ensure the operation performance of the meter.
(6) Ordinary mechanical watches are damp. They can be pressed on the watches with dry cotton and baked with a 40-watt light bulb for 5 minutes. The moisture in the watches can be evaporated completely.
If the quartz electronic watch is damp, a few small pieces of calcium chloride can be taken and wrapped in gauze. Then the cover of the electronic watch can be opened, and the finished calcium chloride and the electronic watch can be put into a non-leaking plastic bag or glass bottle and sealed. Generally, the moisture can be removed in about 3 hours, so that the electronic meter can return to normal. The time of moisture absorption can be prolonged properly for the surface with serious moisture.
(7) When receiving a beloved watch and removing the outer packing, be sure to keep the box used for the watch. These protective watches boxes can provide the safest protection for watches when they are not normally worn, so it is absolutely necessary to keep the boxes, and it is suggested that when they are not worn on weekdays, the habit of putting them into the boxes can greatly reduce the chance of watch damage.
(8) Usually, it is better not to wear the same watch every day, but to prepare several different watches for alternate use. Besides enriching the personal shape, dust and dirt can also be avoided in the same watch. For leather watchbands, more care should be taken to avoid the frequent wear and tear of the watchband every day, so even if the surface is new, the watch will look very old.
(9) Put your watch on your wrist to sleep. If it is a night-light watch, it will have adverse effects on your body. This is because the luminescent materials coated on the pointer and dial of the luminescent meter are mainly a mixture of radium and zinc sulfide. Radium emits rays that can stimulate the luminescence of zinc sulfide crystals. When sleeping, if you wear a watch, the human body will be exposed to eight to nine hours of radium radiation, which is harmful to the human body. Therefore, before going to bed, it is better to take off the luminometer and put it on the table.
(10) The watch has been renovated. After many lines have been drawn on the watch cover, one or two drops of water can be put on the watch cover first, and then a little toothpaste can be squeezed to wipe off the lines and make the watch as new as before.